To open a new account, you would need to submit several copies of proofs to us as per SEBI regulations. This is to ensure that we properly verify the identify the customer and prevent customers from fraud and abuse.
What We Need
1. Copy of your PAN card - this is required and absolutely necessary.
2. Copy of an address proof - The following identification documents below would also be acceptable.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- Bank Account Statement / Passbook
3. Copy of the most recent 6 month bank statement (for future and options).
Please ensure that all the documents are self-attested with your signature.
To learn about Arihant and the related details of Account opening plans, visit Arihant .