It is not possible for us to accept foreign currency cheques. To start trading on NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX or MCX-SX, you will need to have a bank account in India.

You can open a NRI bank account and transfer funds from your overseas bank account to the Indian account and start investing through us.