Invest in 54EC capital gains bonds

Modified on Fri, 07 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

Any individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), approved institution and non-resident Indian (NRI), can invest in these bonds provided certain conditions are met. The condition is that only long-term capital gains (LTCG) earned by selling a residential flat or independent house, which you held for at least three years, can be invested in this bond.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article