You can trade in any of the following ways with As an Arihant share dealing customer, you can trade in a number of ways.
- Online trading: You can trade online through India’s best online trading platforms suitable for every type of investor. For details of available trading platforms click here.
Mobile trading: Trading is now available on your fingertips with our mobile trading application available on iPhone and Android. For details click here.
- Tele-trade: With our Tele-trade service, you trade just through making a phone call. Arihant offers a dedicated telephone trading service at all its branches that allow you to buy and sell shares and derivatives listed on NSE and BSE.
With a broker's assistance: Take control of your finances at Arihant Investor Centre, where you are provided with a range of information and tools to make investing easy. In our Investor Centre you can:
- Place stock trades with the assistance of a professional, certified Arihant operator
- Open an account and choose from our wide range of products and services
- Speak face-to-face with our experienced Investor Centre Representatives
- Make cheque or stock deposits
- Access real-time share price quotes
- Keep up-to-date with company and market news as it breaks
- Invest in mutual funds or IPOs
- Use our research facilities
- Access our daily trading calls based on Technical Analysis
Access our daily trading calls based on Technical Analysis